PrintSmart is the Managed Print Services division at The Office Advantage. Implementing Xerox Managed Print Services can accomplish substantial office savings, productivity gains, and environmental sustainability.
The Print Environment Challenge
There are many challenges in today’s typical unmanaged office printing environment. In countless companies, copiers, inkjet and laser printers and cartridges are purchased “under the radar” with very little discretion. This often results in:
- High printer supply spending
- Device under-utilization
- Paying more bills, cutting more purchase orders
- Managing large amounts of copier and printer supplies in expansive supply closets
- Drain on IT resources
- Employee frustration
Managed print services can eliminate these issues with comprehensive control and smart software.
The Managed Print Difference
Organizations that engage a strategic partner to take a comprehensive, proactive approach to managing their print infrastructure can significantly reduce or eliminate these problems.
- Reduce total output cost by 15-25%
- All service and supply items included
- Immediate results
- Single invoice for entire fleet
- Eliminate toner monitoring and ordering duties
- Refocus IT printer responsibilities
- Proactive support
- Local helpdesk support and service technicians
- Uncover hidden costs
- View usage trends
- Use data to know when to retire, refresh or relocate equipment
- Real-time list of fleet gear and usage
Print Environment Consultant
- Ongoing optimization
- Data analysis
- Document Management Systems
- Plan for new technology
- The beauty of this arrangement is that you do not have to invest in any new hardware.