When you want professional-grade results, you need professional-grade office equipment. Our Xerox finishing options can bring your printed documents from blah to beautiful—and with powerful automation, you won’t have to lift a finger beyond setup.
Customized Services and Options
Did you know Xerox products can be customized to your business’s needs? We can help you build tailor-fit automation, workflows, and applications into your office equipment, so it’s ready to handle anything you throw at it.
Here are some of the most popular finishing options for production printing.
- Booklet makers: Robust, fully-integrated professional booklet making systems can help you create stunning brochures, handouts, and publications. With bleed trim options and folding customization, you’ll achieve the result you envisioned in-house.
- Dual-mode sheet feeder: Need to take the productivity up a notch? Dual-mode sheet feeders allow two printers—even different brands and models—to share the same finishing device.
- Hole punching: Compact, automated hole punch systems allow you to choose your preferred punch setup and get the job done quickly.
- Sheet feeder: Automate your printing with roll feed systems that cut sheets to your specifications and keep things moving without stopping for hours on end.
- Cutters: Cut, slit, crease, and perforate in one pass with these impressive finishing devices.
- Binding: Automated inline binding can create incredible results, no matter what kind of bind you’re looking for.
Tell us what you need, and we’ll find it for you. Contact us today for a free technology consultation.